Tagged by cochleandus
- Name: Ro/Rolando/Rowland
- Birthday: 05/05
- Favourite Colour: Purple!
- Lucky number: 5 and 8 are pretty banging
- Height: 6 foot
- Talents: I can do languages and stuff I guess?
- Last Dream You Remember: I dreamt about Bubble Bobble! And it made me really wanna play it :)
- Can You Juggle: noo
- Arts/Sports/Both?: Theatre! Also writing :) (though mainly in Esperanto these days). I used to play the saxophone pretty well too, probably would be able to improvise OK now. Suck at sports.
- Do You Like Writing: Yes! Find it harder in English, though, find Esperanto much more relaxing and easier to play with words and stuf, perhaps just because it’s not my native language.
- Do You Like Dancing: Yeah, used to not like it and slowly got into it but only when drunk, and now I can break it down and slut drop to pretty much anything.
- Do You Like Singing: I find it really relaxing and fun to do, love singing in foreign languages too. Singing is great.
- Dream vacation: Fun new city I haven’t visited, drinks, laughs and adventures with good friends.
- Dream guy/girl: my current boyf is prety much perfect so yeah
- Dream wedding: marriage is gros and patriarchal but I’d be down for a big party with lots of friends and cool decor
- Dream pet: Hm, not sure if I really want a pet any more
- Dream job: dunno!
- Favorite song: It changes fairly regularly. At the moment very into Queen by XELLE.
- Last song you heard on the radio: no idea, rarely listen to anything other than Radio 4
- Least favorite song: Blurred Lines because it’s so darn catchy but also so darn awful
- Least favorite album: I rarely listen to an album as a whole thing.
- Least favorite artist: im not a h8er
- Guys/girls/both: mainly self-identifying men, especialy beary ones, also non-binary and some women (mainly amanda palmer tbh)
- Hair Colour: gosh! I love dyed hair, black hair, ginger… like all hair I guess :)
- Eye Colour: people actually care about this?
- Humorous/Serious: bit of both I guess?
- Taller/shorter: either
- Biggest Turn Off: people who are ‘str8 acting’ or ‘masc’
- Biggest Turn On: rejection of masculinity and cute body hair patterns
I’m tagging anyone who wants to do this cause I did a tag recently